V2vX

Didn’t get code

Question

I bought a 50 dollar coin pack and it’s sitting in orders...but now it’s Asking me too pay again but it went through on my bank acc and I alr put my info and everything in..This is just looking like a scam in my eyes Idrk

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Nicx274 said:

I made another order because the first is still stuck on pending. The 2nd party accepted my payment and it's showing in my bank statement but it hasn't gone through ig

Yeah just know there is a difference between reserved and normal payments. But once approved you'll get it, or money will be returned automatically.

no its the way it should be, like i said its in the addons folder with my other mods and they all work, its just atlas that i cant get to work

On 6/28/2019 at 2:50 PM, V2vX said:

I bought a 50 dollar coin pack and it’s sitting in orders...but now it’s Asking me too pay again but it went through on my bank acc and I alr put my info and everything in..This is just looking like a scam in my eyes Idrk

The payment has not been approved, and will probably be returned due anti-fraud purposes if you haven't received it yet. We have received nothing, and no it's not a scam. We have tens of thousands of client, we don't care for your $50 to scam.

15 hours ago, Nicx274 said:

I'm having the same problem

You have already got it? Lmao

On 7/1/2019 at 10:07 AM, Octolus said:

You have already got it? Lmao

I made another order because the first is still stuck on pending. The 2nd party accepted my payment and it's showing in my bank statement but it hasn't gone through ig