Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

IRideFaMyGooNz

Avakin Mod

I dont have an actual credit card all I got is an American Express Bluebird card is there way you can let me pay for the Premium and Mods for Avakin Life with it?

13 hours ago, IRideFaMyGooNz said:

I dont have an actual credit card all I got is an American Express Bluebird card is there way you can let me pay for the Premium and Mods for Avakin Life with it?

American Express is a type of Credit Card, and yes we accept it.

Will It Ever be possible for public. to choose personal Pictures or photos for ur Profile pic on avakin? I would like to have this question answered by an expert, or someone who knows an answer on this question. So Maybe u can answer my question Octolus?  - Butch B.

On 10/5/2018 at 4:41 PM, DonBrisco said:

Will It Ever be possible for public. to choose personal Pictures or photos for ur Profile pic on avakin? I would like to have this question answered by an expert, or someone who knows an answer on this question. So Maybe u can answer my question Octolus?  - Butch B.

No not possible.

I've been trying to pay for the Avakin Mod with visa and it's not letting me. Is there a number I can call to speak with someone about this. I just bought concert tickets online with the same card, yet this site isnt letting me.

I've been having the same problem. After I select visa as payment for the premium mod I get stuck and it won't let me click on anything else to complete the order.

Я пытался оплатить мод картой виза, мне написали номер моего заказа, но я ничего не получил на свой адрес электронной почты, и деньги не сняли с карты.пожалуйста свяжитесь со мной и помогите оплатить мод

Edited by HASHIMGAFAR