Sign in to follow this  
Abigail

Music 🌔

Finded listening China music, loved to Chinenese rap fist sight 💘

Song from Passengers Film in China

She has amazing voice, cover by Yan Wenyu 💖

Copy paste from translate log: -What I thought about death was- Cover by: Renji Ren

Finded Aimer by listening Japanese music from Youtube 💖

K/DA Pop/Stars known as Blackpink 🌟

Miggy Smallz mashup same song like K/DA but boy band BTS is joined in song 🎤

Nightcore E.T. Katy Perry 🌌

Ivy Levan - Her

Familiar from Pritney Spears Criminal, this is short movie by T-ara. Felt like back on days beein young 🐥

Youre welcome! 😃 Billie Eilish Night 🌌

you should see me in a crown

when the party's over

lovely

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Abigail
      Saw a dream about working.
      It is in a city, im maybe a seller. Every day is a same, walking some near building to work.
      Feel like it is the same day, every day, like working only one day.
      Then some reason they ordered me go to roof. With me i get my old school friend.
      We chat on roof and fixing some tiles. Then work is done and he taking phone out of pocket.
      He show me some pictures and it was fun to see how he going in life.
      Then we went back to stairs, some reason im staring on road. It Feel like it goes in the house. Then felt like some force did push of the roof.
      Falling was fast and suddently im a passanger in the car. I feel like hurting my leg and then i realised driver is my friend.
      Front sit another passenger and i think he is my boss. Driver take turn to drive little clinic and hes drive way too fast.
      Clinic yard bicycle two kinds and driver make a emergy brake to dodge the kids and suddently im in the clinic. Driver ask someone to operate my leg.
      Then im watching my leg and seeing it is just a scratch. I say to driver you can go home now, i need to take my car from city. They go out on laughing, sure thing. Toctor ask me to operationroom, im saying that need to take gum out of my mouth and im walking to washbowl. Trying to get gum out of my mouth but it feel like it is stuck. Watching in the mouth from mirror and seeing nothing there. Then i watch again the mirror and realized that aint me. Im a young boy looking on mirror and my parrents is out side.

Important Information

By browsing JustGaming you are accepting our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. You can also view our Guidelines.