Sign in to follow this  
Octolus

Welcome to JustGaming

Welcome to JustGaming!

This is an brand new forum that I basically made because I'm bored. I'd like to see where this forum would bring us, perhaps it will actually grow and get big one day. Who knows?

I've owned plenty of other forums, but they were all specific to virtual worlds which didn't work out very well. This forum will be dedicated to Gaming on all consoles and devices. Our focus will be PlayStation 4, but we have forums for other games too. And if the activity increases, then the focus will obviously change.

Invite your friends to the forums! If you have any suggestions to forums, sub forums or layouts for the forums - please respond to this topic. We are more than open for any suggestions.

The forum are not accepting any donations, or premium services. We do also not have any advertisements, nor ever will. We might add an Premium user group when the website grows with more features like animated profile photo, bigger cover photo and more storage. Right now, it would be useless.

We are looking for:

• Active members that can keep the forum busy & promote it.
  • Graphic Designer to create us an awesome & unique logo.
  • Staff / Moderators, when we get bigger.

Just now, VortexZ said:

add an xbox section so we have console equality lol

Hey, thank you for the suggestion. I'll go ahead and do that right now! ;)

Posted (edited)

Nice to see you back on the scene for making forums, it's Justin/Genshin.

Edited by Justinian

47 minutes ago, Justinian said:

Nice to see you back on the scene for making forums, it's Justin/Genshin.

Hey Justin, how have you been?

Hey, my brother, I'm a developer of JAVASCRIPT. It would be better if the forum had some information about PS4 jailbreak, such as 5.05.

21 minutes ago, jackon said:

Hey, my brother, I'm a developer of JAVASCRIPT. It would be better if the forum had some information about PS4 jailbreak, such as 5.05.

The forum were launched to the public yesterday. We will share content, as well as hope our members can contribute with some "original" content .

Awesome forums, @Matrix shared a link of his thread and so I joined, he's a really good coder and person in general, glad to have registered and will keep active as well as invite some of my friends so we can get this community full of resources and content 🙂