Jump to content
Upo

Can i pay with a Paysafecard?

Recommended Posts

Its a Gift Card the Name is 'Paysafecard' can i pay with that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Upo said:

Its a Gift Card the Name is 'Paysafecard' can i pay with that?

no we do not accept many gift cards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Octolus said:

no we do not accept many gift cards

 

2 hours ago, Octolus said:

no we do not accept many gift cards

Oh and what payments are you accepting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Upo said:

 

Oh and what payments are you accepting?

 

Normal debit/credit card, and some bank transfer methods depending on your location. You can checkout then see the available options for your country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But i dont unterstand why they saying i can buy also with an Coupon like gift card or else its showing me on this site 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello I purchased octosniff about 3 years ago and cant seem to get newer versions . I have my liscence key and email if you need those as proof of purchase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TaeLanier42 said:

Hello I purchased octosniff about 3 years ago and cant seem to get newer versions . I have my liscence key and email if you need those as proof of purchase.

Newer version??

3 hours ago, Upo said:

But i dont unterstand why they saying i can buy also with an Coupon like gift card or else its showing me on this site 

You can buy a gift card from us, and give to someone else lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Octolus said:

Newer version??

You can buy a gift card from us, and give to someone else lol

By newer versions I mean like update .  im just having account problems . 

Edited by TaeLanier42
add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

JustGaming

JustGaming is a website developed by Octolus. A forum & marketplace.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By browsing JustGaming you are accepting our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. You can also view our Guidelines.