Frosty

[RELEASE] PSVTrophyIsGood ver. 1.0

Hello guys, 

Frosty here from NGU to discuss Silica's new release: PlayStationVitaTrophyIsGood

Now, the Vita trophy scene has come a long way since Silica's original concept of a SUPRX that would unlock all the trophies from any game -- similar to SC58's PS3 SPRX unlocker. From there, we had only one goal: timestamping. It had to be done, PS3 had it, so too, should Vita. Well, over the past couple weeks following 3.65 Enso's release, we started to delve back into the tool after multiple months of hiatus.

As a beta tester, I would go through much trial and error to see what could and couldn't be done, and the results lay here: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/platastical-jp

What can you do with this?

You can unlock any timestamp on a game, change the stamp to any range between the years 2000 and 2099 -- even just the plat! So you can finally get the Ninja Gaiden plat you've been longing for, or make your Super Meat Boy look legit while still putting in the effort. I'll go more over this in the tutorial. But third, only to rePatch and 3.65 Enso, this tool is every Vita trophy hacker's dream come true! Next: PS4. 

19 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Hello guys, 

Frosty here from NGU to discuss Silica's new release: PlayStationVitaTrophyIsGood

Now, the Vita trophy scene has come a long way since Silica's original concept of a SUPRX that would unlock all the trophies from any game -- similar to SC58's PS3 SPRX unlocker. From there, we had only one goal: timestamping. It had to be done, PS3 had it, so too, should Vita. Well, over the past couple weeks following 3.65 Enso's release, we started to delve back into the tool after multiple months of hiatus.

As a beta tester, I would go through much trial and error to see what could and couldn't be done, and the results lay here: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/platastical-jp

You can unlock any timestamp on a game, change the stamp to any range between the years 2000 and 2099 -- even just the plat! So you can finally get the Ninja Gaiden plat you've been longing for, or make your Super Meat Boy look legit while still putting in the effort. I'll go more over this in the tutorial. But third, only to rePatch and 3.65 Enso, this tool is every Vita trophy hacker's dream come true! Next: PS4. 

What's NGU?

Anyway, welcome and nice topic. 

49 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Hello guys, 

You can edit timestamps now? o.o noice, hope every Vita Users enjoys it now 🙂