Sign in to follow this  
CLARKEY

How to customise Fortnite loading screens

Hi all,

Here's an extremely simple tutorial on how to customise Fortnite loading screens, including the boot up screen and some other screens too. This tutorial is for Windows users ONLY, since I don't have iOS or Linux etc, I'd like someone to convert my method sometime in the future for the users that do use iOS or Linux, I can only imagine it'd be very similar to my method so if you have a brain, you'd probably be able to figure it out yourself.

BOOT SCREEN TUTORIAL (NOOB FRIENDLY):

• You want to find the boot up image found in your program files (Mine is in "C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Content\Splash")

I can only assume that everyone else's is here if you installed Fortnite in the directories it automatically suggests)

• You can either create your own image using Photoshop and using any size you want or simply pinch any photo. Make sure the file type is .bmp otherwise this will NOT work.
  • Simply replace the Splash image with selected image, make sure you rename it exactly to "Splash.bmp - This is because the game looks for this selected name.
  • Make sure there is no (1) etc. in the name, you can also keep the default Splash.bmp image in-case you'd like to go back to default again.
  • Once this is done, make sure your changes are confirmed and you're all good to go. Boot up Fortnite and watch the boot picture be the one you changed it too.

You can also do the exact same here: "C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Binaries\Win64\EasyAntiCheat\Launcher" with SplashScreen.png - This image is .png so make sure you don't use a .bmp image this time round, and keep the same file name too.

There is probably a few other things you can change too.

Depending on how well this post does, I'll dig a bit deeper into the directories using viewers and editors and see what I can dig out content wise that'll allow you to fully customise your game. Surprisingly, the game uses a lot of configuration files which I'm familiar with so I'll have a mess around with them and see what I can find. Enjoy all.

CLARKEY