Sign in to follow this  
CLARKEY

MW2 CFG Button Binds Tutorial & Download

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

Those interested in modding MW2 without a Jailbroken PS3 by using the .cfg infection, I have attached Button Binds to this thread for you to download and use. These binds we're originally created by my friend Vesiath a long time ago but I've updated it with some new binds. The .cfg binds are based on the Default Button layout, so if you are used to crouching using your right thumbstick, make sure you swap "+melee" and "+stance" around. Shouldn't be to hard to understand on how to change the binds around if you have a fully functional brain, but here is a tutorial below on how to do so anyways.

DO NOT RENAME THE FILE, KEEP IT AS IT IS

Using binds means you won't be able to use Select to open your scoreboard in-game. The select button is now used to enable the binds. So press select at the start of each game/round to enable.

Tutorial on how to enable binds to your controller:

1. Firstly, you only want to enable the binds to buttons on your controller that do not perform any actions. Don't enable anything to DPAD_LEFT because that is what you use to call in Killstreaks.
  2. If you want to use "set claymore" and bind it to DPAD_RIGHT, make sure you go to "DPAD_RIGHT" and name the line of code to: bind DPAD_RIGHT "vstr claymore". Needs to match the exact characters including capitals to work. Same with any other function.
  3. Save the file and make sure it's placed directly on your USB in your PS3's right USB port, the file SHOULD not be in a folder on your USB.

To enable Explosive Bullets, press Ctrl+H when you're viewing the file and replace "CLARKEY" with your PSN username.

If there is anything I have missed, let me know. I'll update the thread. Credits go to Vesiath and zMarcusHD for some codes.

CLARKEY

buttons_default.cfg

Edited by CLARKEY